Monday, February 21, 2011

This is MY BLOG

There are a few things you should know about this blog.

  1. This may very well be the only post I ever make.
  2. Should I continue to use this blog, 97.5% of my posts will be about rock climbing. 2.4% will be about funny things I find on the internet. .1% will be about other things in life.
  3. I will not spell check, grammar check, space check, eat chex mix, or write you a check. The only thing I can promise you is that my paragraph structure WILL be superior to Chad Greedy's blog. (Chad Greedy)
  4. I will probably try and be funny, but fail in doing so. You may feel free to humor me by telling me how whimsical and clever my blog posts are. If you do not wish to humor me, you can tell me I have amazing hair, because we all know that to be a declaration of truth.
  5. I will, use, too many commas. 
  6. From time to time, I might put up pictures or videos that could be deemed NSFW. It depends if my grandparents decide to look at my blog. 

Ok! that's all you need to know for now. See you in 6 months when I decide to make another blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment